Simple techniques to help you copy and move text and images within documents. Change the order of your paragraphs, add text from a website to your document, or drop an image into an email.
This class will cover:
- Using your mouse to select and copy text
- Transferring text to a new document or location
- Using shortcut keys for cut, copy, paste and undo (for both PC and Mac computers)
- Using the Snipping Tool in Microsoft Windows to take screen shots
- Copying and inserting images into documents
- Basic mouse skills are required.
- Please note this class is suitable for desk top computer or laptop users, not for tablet users.